Associated Names: n/a
Condition : USED. Very Good. No missing page.
Total pages: 128 pages
Release Date: March 13, 2015
400 years from the castle, was reborn Himeji Castle!
To inherit the castle is a World Heritage Site, a national treasure in the next generation -large castle tower save repair- has been completed in March 2013 over the course of five years. Unprecedented DaiOsamu of crowded wrapped whole comfortably the castle in the steel frame
Management. About 74,000 pieces of roof tiles Fukikae, repainting of plaster, Shachihokokawara of production …. Total 28,000 of craftsmen have challenged in a variety of tasks in the field.
Looking back at the work that has been said to be in Japan difficult, Meijo becomes more and more interesting.
Also a number of other precious photos that can not be seen only during the construction, repair after white brilliantly and shining treasured photographs form the were transferred sky in the radio-controlled helicopter, Lupo by writer said Kenichi Yamamoto, photographer Hiroh Kikai Mr. wind
Scenic photographs posted such. Approaching from every angle to the charm of Himeji Castle. Just read, a book that made everyone want to go to the castle.
– Overview of the save repair project
– precious photos that can not be seen only during renovation
– beautiful Himeji Castle photo of the repaired
– large tower save construction craftsman Retsuden
– National Treasure World Heritage unique details (Shachihokokawara, ridge-end tile, plaster, etc.)
– well thought out the latest repair technology and construction work, the process of dismantling
– Aerial the Shirasagijo reborn in helicopter
– history of Himeji Castle
– -score of Egret- writer Mr. Kenichi Yamamoto Lupo
– Himeji Castle guide
This is a Japanese book.
There are a lot of illustrations and photos in this book.
Even if you can not read Japanese, you enjoy reading the book surely!!
This book is never sold in the foreign country.
If you are interested in don’t miss it!