Associated Names: n/a
Condition : USED. Very Good. No missing page.
Total pages: 479 pages
Release Date: April 22, 2015
Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 7.7 x 1.3 inches
– Contents Introduction
-Furniture Yearbook- is, first published in 1970, 2015 edition will be the Vol. 23 and Tsukan. Including the Library of Congress, a specialized library with a formality that is collection and storage as an official document in the relevant administrative government agencies, domestic as well highly evaluated as also -must-have of the book- for the parties involved in the international furniture and interior business we have. -2015 Furniture Yearbook 2015 version- roster of me easy to understand the furniture and interior professional information and data, such as laws and regulations, the national furniture overview of the key company needed to further expand the furniture and interior business at a glance also we organize and edit. Also for new entrants company of business people from the furniture and interior professional, as a business tool, we recommend that you will take advantage.
– further roster is rich! Furniture-related organizations companies start new timber-related organizations companies exhaustive Was Forestry Agency Forest Policy Press Club belong to the national 2300
– must-read of the Special Issue 1. furniture and ergonomics Mitsuaki Shiraishi (Chiba Institute of Technology Faculty of Engineering Design Science Professor) 2. After the war history Ryuji Arai (Kyoei University, Takasaki City University of Economics lecturer) of wooden furniture of Japan 3. Ikuo Maruyama for Japan’s furniture market and industry (general Japan furniture industry Promotion Association executive director) 4. furniture and industrial property rights -specific infringement lawsuit agency note -Nishimura Kyoko (patent attorney)
— Special Issue -main contents 1. furniture and ergonomics Mitsuaki Shiraishi (Chiba Institute of Technology Faculty of Engineering design Science Professor) General remarks
– of sitting comfort evaluation and ergonomics of the chair technique
– chair a short period of time sitting after the subjective evaluation and the difference
– of the impression and the seat Ri comfort received from the shape of the chair relationship of subjective evaluation after long sitting of
– Summary 2. Ryuji history Arai of Japan after World War II of wooden furniture (Kyoei University , Takasaki City University of Economics lecturer) general remarks
– dawn: Taisho and Showa before World War II (1912-45 years)
– development preparation stage: After the war the previous fiscal year (1945-72 years)
– period of growth: the post-war medium-term (1973-91 years)
– plateau: the post-war late (1992-present)
– current status and future development 3. Ikuo Maruyama for Japan’s furniture market and industry (general Japan furniture industry Promotion Association executive director) general remarks
– wooden furniture of the wooden furniture industry export of movement
– wooden furniture imports 4. furniture and industrial property rights in order to move
– domestic display of efforts
– domestic furniture of the current situation and the domestic furniture
– furniture of wood use to survive in the -specific infringement litigation agency note- Nishimura Kyoko ( Attorney) General remarks
– protection system by patent rights (patent rights or utility model rights protection by
– protection by utility model rights
– protection by design rights
– protection of trademark rights
– various preferential auxiliary system)
– Comments from the publisher
– full knowledge of furniture and interior
– tell Katsuaki the actual situation of each locality
– nationwide leading manufacturers, leading shops glance
This is a Japanese book.
There are a lot of illustrations and photos in this book.
Even if you can not read Japanese, you enjoy reading the book surely!!
This book is never sold in the foreign country.
If you are interested in don’t miss it!