- You can create your customer account either in the process of placing your first order, or anytime by clicking on “Register“
- By creating your customer account, you can safely transmit your personal information that are needed to process your orders.
- Other benefits of creating your account include, receiving e-mails about upcoming releases, checking order status, online tracking (available only for orders shipped by EMS).
Searching for Item
- Enter the keyword related to the item you’re looking for.
- Our search engine is not case sensitive, and there won’t be any difference whether you type in the keyword, for example, as “anime sheet music” or “Anime Sheet Music”
- If you are not able to find the item you’re looking for, it may be that the item is not available for ordering through Anime Art Book Online, or that it is no longer available even though it was in the past. We routinely remove older items that are no longer obtainable from our website. Also, it could be that the name or the title is spelled differently. We try to spell the Japanese names and titles on our website according to the most frequently encountered spellings. For example, results will show when searching by “K-on art book” but not by “Keion art book”
- If you still cannot find the item you’re looking for on our website, then please let us know as much details related to the item as you can by Email.
- For each item available at Anime Art Book Online.com, the retail price in USA dollar is displayed. Please make sure to place your order online. Before you complete placing your order, you will be able to see the order details including the shipping charge. *Shipping charge maybe subject to change at the time of shipping.
- We make charges in USA dollar after shipping the orders. Your credit card company will convert the amount into your local currency when it appears in your billing statement.
- In Japan, there is a 5% consumption tax applied to the price of every item purchased. Non-residents are exempt from this taxation.
- VAT/Import Duties: If you are receiving your order outside of Japan, you may be subject to VAT/import duties, which may be levied once the package reaches the country. If that happens, additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you or the recipient of the order. To find out what these charges might be, please contact the customs office of the country in which the order is to be received.
Availabilities and Delays
- Availability is displayed on the details page of each item to show how long the item is expected to take before it becomes available for shipping
- In Stock: This information is shown to clarify that the item is in our stock, and we are usually able to ship it in 1-2 business days.
- Out-of-stock: This information is shown to clarify that the item is no stock. But, even if book is out-of-stock you can purchase the book. Because we can get the book shortly. Books usually arrives to our office in about 4-7 days. If you could not purchase the book, we will cancel your order and refund you.
Using Shopping Cart
- Add an item to shopping cart by clicking on “Add to my Cart” button located next to the item.You can view items in your shopping cart at any time by clicking on “Shopping Cart” located at upper right corner of our website.
- Deleting Books: You can delete items you don’t want to order from your shopping cart by clicking on “remove” button.
- Changing Quantity of Books: Quantity of each item in shopping cart can be changed by enter the number”1″ or “2” etc. and click “UPDATE” button.
Proceed to Checkout/Add Items to Open Order
- When you have everything you need in your shopping cart, and are ready to place your order, click on “Proceed to checkout ” button to be taken to our order form.
- When placing your order for the first time, you will be prompted to make selections for shipping address, shipping option, and payment methods in the order form. From your subsequent order, the steps will be simplified, and you will be prompted to select only your shipping options before you’re taken to the Order Summary page, where you can review and make changes to your order before finalizing it.
- If you have an open order (order that has not entered shipping process), you can add the items in the shopping cart to it by clicking on “Add items to open order” button.
- Sign In: After clicking on “Proceed to checkout” button or “Add items to open order” button, you will be prompted to sign in using your e-mail address and your password. If it is your first time to place your order, you can create your customer account in this step by clicking on “Create Account.”
Shipping cost & Methods
we have shipped orders to all parts of the world.
You can choose the shipping method from SAL, Airmail, EMS.
Flat Rate Shipping for world wide!!
Various shipping methods are available, whether you prefer your order to be delivered rapidly or inexpensively.
- $9.4 by SAL “Economy airmail “ (Delivery takes about 2-5 weeks.)
- no insurance, no tracking number
- $17 by Airmail (Delivery takes 3-6 business days)
- no insurance, no tracking number
- $23 by EMS “Express Mail Service” ( 2-4 business days)
- insurance and the tracking number included!!
Books will be sent from Japan within 1-2 business days after the payment is confirmed.
Every order is carefully packaged to prevent damage.
This plastic wrap is excellent in durability.
Others cannot see the inside.
It never tears up this paper and never gets wet!!
Please confirm payment page.
Please confirm order status page.
If you want to cancel items, please contact me us. If your order is not sent from our shop We can accept your ‘cancel items’
Please note: We can not accept “Cancel items” after order has been shipped.
- International customers are considered importers and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the orders are received. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once the package reaches your country. If that happens, additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We cannot predict or control what these charges may be, as they vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information. Also, we are required to show the accurate value of the items directly on the package.
- Clearance Fee: In some countries, couriers may charge clearance fees independently from the customs duty for processing the packages through the customs. For more information on what these fees might be, please contact the post office of the country in which you are receiving your order.
- Also, the clearance fee might be different for EMS and Air Mail parcels in some countries. In UK, for example, EMS parcels are handled by Parcel Force once they reach UK, while Air Mail parcels are handled by Royal Mail. Parcel Force charges a significant amount of “Parcel Force Clearance Fee” in addition to VAT tax, while Royal Mail charges much less. For this reason, many people prefer Air Mail to keep the cost as low as possible even though EMS is quicker and generally more reliable as online tracking is available.
Troubleshooting Guide for Ordering
Please confirm FAQ page