- You can create your customer account either in the process of placing your first order, or anytime by clicking on “Register“
- By creating your customer account, you can safely transmit your personal information that are needed to process your orders.
- Other benefits of creating your account include, receiving e-mails about upcoming releases, checking order status, online tracking (available only for orders shipped by EMS).
- PLEASE NOTE: If you registered in our store before 31/May 2011, you must register again. Because AnimeArtBookOnline.com was renewed in 31/May 2011. We apologize for inconvenience. Please register again.
If you have forgotten your password, we will send you a link by email where you can reset your password. Please click here and enter your e-mail address.
- You can view details of your orders, including the status as detailed below by clicking on “Orders” in My Account.
- Processed: We received your order and payment. The order is about to be processed. We are not yet in the process of obtaining items for the order. We process orders 1-2 times during each day, Items cannot be cancelled online once the order is “Pending”. To cancel items from orders that have already been processed, please contact us by e-mail.
- Complete: Order has been shipped. If the shipping method is EMS (Express Mail Service), EMS tracking number will appear in Order information pages. It may take 1-2 days before online tracking becomes available. Online tracking is not available for other available shipping methods.
You can change Your Name, E-mail Address and more in My Account at any time.
Confirmation E-mails: You will receive confirmation e-mails from us sent to the e-mail address on your customer account after you have created your account. You will also receive a confirmation email after we have received an order and after changes have been made on your order, summarizing the order details. After your order is shipped, shipping confirmation will also be sent. If you do not receive above e-mails, please check the following:
- Is your e-mail address registered correctly?
- Are our e-mails being blocked from your mailbox?
- Is your e-mail address valid at this time?